Friday, June 3, 2011

And then there were 2

With all spring sports coming to an end, let's remember to cheer on the last 2 UGA team sports left: men's baseball and golf.

I will be the reminder on the blog of all other UGA sports. I follow all things UGA, all U.S. News rankings, party school rankings, all (and I mean every one) of the athletic teams, former UGA athletes (Congrats to Hines), actors that went to UGA, where our top vets work, how many lawyers we have in DA offices...........I think you get the idea.

I remember back in the day (a few years ago) when we were winning multiple team national titles every year. It was a little something to hang our hats on since we weren't winning the big ones. We need to at least get back to those days.

Remember to keep an eye on georgiadogs.com to follow baseball and golf making championship runs.

-SimpleMan

No comments: