Monday, July 11, 2011

DRAGONHEART!




I always start my day with viewing The Senator's site for my Dawg bits. Although we've never met, we are kindred spirits (hell, all of Bulldog Nation is) in our detest of all things Nerds.

His post today further fueled my angst for them and appreciation for him.

The article basically says Richt will be hanged in the courthouse square before game 7 and we are going to lose every SEC game.
First of all, IT guy, I'm as eager to see the level of suckitude your boys are going to defecate all over the flats this season as much as I am to see if we're going to be able to navigate the minefield of the OL issues, backfield issues, etc.

And, like good ol' Blutarsky said, the writer never even bothered to put how bad we're going to beat that ass.



I need a Zima...

No comments: