Friday, July 22, 2011

On & Poppin'



I don't have much in the way of entertainment news to pass along other than the fact I finally caught Transformers: Dark of the Moon this week (good stuff; more than made up for the turd they tried to pass off as #2...well, I now see the resemblance).


My entertainment will be this weekend when I join the Reverend, Simple Man and our faithful reader & part-time commenter and bicycling enthusiast, Reeder 3:16, on Lake Oconee tomorrow. Just like the Four Horsemen (Ric Flair, Tully Blanchard, Ole & Arn Anderson) used to do back in their heyday, the same shenanigans just might take place: rampant WOOHing, shuffling, elbow drops galore, and who knows, we might even see a figure four leglock or 2.


Enjoy your weekend, kids. It's gonna be on & poppin' for this guy.


Onward & upward (and a little bit sideways tomorrow).



No comments: