Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Dougie Time

Ok, so this is totally non-UGA related, but it made me laugh.  I had not seen this clip from the NFL last year.

You know how you get onto YouTube sometimes, then start clicking on the suggested videos that pop up on the right hand side, and continue doing that until you end up watching things that have absolutely nothing to do with what you started out looking for?  I had one of those episodes the other night.  I pulled up and started watching some music videos from back in the 90's, then I followed some threads that lead me to sports-related music, then to people doing crazy dances like you see on the jumbotron at sporting events........then the next thing I knew, I was watching Braylon Edwards doing the Dougie:


I don't know what I find funnier....#65 demonstrating the Dougie as he's pleading his case to the officials, or the guys making comments in the background.  All I know is I laughed a lot when I watched this.  The only thing that would have made this better is if Ed Hochuli (he of the mighty bulging biceps) had actually said "Dead ball foul..............Unsportsmanlike conduct.......Illegal use of the Dougie."  I think that would have even topped Ron Cherry's iconic use of "Giving him the business".

-Rev

No comments: