Friday, September 16, 2011

Bush League...or Not?

Take a look at this comment made by former stud DE Justin Houston (h/t Mr. SEC).
After I read it, I thought, "Well, that was a douchey move."

Or is it? Are these guys not supposed to have opinions and want the best for their alma mater/former stomping grounds? Should he have kept this to himself?
Then again, if David Greene had said this, I would have been really surprised. Greene was obviously here during the highest point of the Richt era and Houston in the latter half, a.k.a. the falling off the cliff era.

What if David Pollack was posed this question while on GameDay and he said, "Yes, I think it's time for Richt to go."? How would we feel about that?
I feel sure there would be an explosion from a section of Bulldog Nation that he was using his status on the WWL & as a former All-American here to undercut Richt.

Folks that know me know I am opinionated. I don't go out of my way to hurt anyone's feelings, but I don't believe in laying it on thick, either.
I honestly don't have any problem w/ what Houston said because, really, we talk about the same stuff here, there and everywhere.

Go Dawgs.

No comments: