Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Frivolities



GLORY GLORY TO OLE GEORGIA AND TO HELL WITH GEORGIA TECH.

Happy Friday, peeps. I just channeled my inner Robert California (from The Office) and am ready to double sales projections and...ah, hell. I'm ready to go home for a Jack & Coke and see the Dawgs tee it up between the hedges tomorrow.

Speaking of Mr. California, he is pure gold. I know it's just 2 eps in, but he has invigorated that show and I'm liking the show better than I did with Michael Scott at the helm. That character started to grow old and I think it was time for him to go. Only 2 things in life ever make me nervous: when Michael Scott opens his mouth or when my daughter goes down to the front of the church for childrens time and the preacher's wife goes around asking each child a question with a live mike. I start going over the past week in my head and sweat like Mark Richt on 3rd down. At least Mr. Scott is gone now.

I'm very interested to see how the Mighty Gators play against the Tide tomorrow night. If you started reading this blog at it's inception, you'll know that I am a fan of the Tide. It goes without saying that I want them to lose and lose badly only when it benefits us, but they aren't a rival and they are poised to put a beat down on the Jorted Ones tomorrow night. Let us all channel our inner tree poisoner and let out a bellowing, "RTR!" when they storm the swamp.

I have a friend that's a big Gator fan and he said he isn't worried about tomorrow night. Then again, he did soil his denim just after uttering those words. I think the Gators are well coached and execute well, but I also think some of their flaws are going to be exposed and be exposed in a major way with their next 2 games (the 2nd being @ LSU).


While we're at it, I don't do it often, but I'll do it when it's called for: War Damn Eagle tomorrow.

Enjoy your day and weekend, faithful readers. It's GATA time tomorrow.


Onward & upward.

No comments: