Friday, September 2, 2011

Questions To Be Answered

I've analyzed until I can't analyze anymore, LC pretty much nailed the Keys to the Game yesterday, and in all reality, at this point we're all just guessing.  So I'll just toss out the questions I'm most looking forward to having answered tomorrow:
  1. Just how good will the Geathers/Jenkins combo be?
  2. Just how good will Isaiah Crowell be?
  3. Will Richard Samuel have less than 2 fumbles?
  4. How will the team respond should there be adversity early in the game?
  5. Will Bacarri Rambo play, and if so, how much?
  6. I think T. King will be just fine, but who else will step up at the WR spot?
  7. Will BSU try to bracket our TE's and force our WR's to beat them?
  8. Will Richt and staff make calls playing to win, instead of playing not to lose?
  9. Will B. Smith and Crowell get on the field at the same time?
  10. If so, which one will change numbers?
What other questions are you most looking forward to getting an answer to tommorrow?  I can't wait, not sure how I'm going to get any work done today.

-Rev.

No comments: