Thursday, September 8, 2011

Yeah, What They Said.........

I'm sure by now you've seen LC's and SimpleMan's write-ups for the SC game this weekend.  I agree with everything they said, and about all I can add is that the only way I see us winning this game is if we are at least +3 in turnover margin for the game.  And while it's not uncommon historically for South Carolina to have several games a year where they melt down in turnovers, it NEVER seems to happen against us.  So with that, I'll go SC 24, UGA 13.

I'm really looking forward to tailgating and seeing family & friends at the game.  That's about all I'm looking forward to though.

As some of you know, I live in the Palmetto state, so I'm being clucked at from all directions right now and will likely be hearing it all week next week too, unless a different UGA team shows up on Saturday.  I really, really hope that a different team shows up but really, really, don't expect it to.

-Rev. 

No comments: