Monday, October 3, 2011

Bowls

I love all these weekly bowl predictions. Of course they are not to be taken seriously as there is way too much football to play.

Having said that, the first thing that went through my head as I was leaving Tampa in July (moving to Denver) was that there's a 100% chance that we'll be playing in either the Outback Bowl or Capital One Bowl now that I'm moving. I've seen us play in both back when I lived in Atlanta but it sure would have been nice living in Tampa for the last 3.5 years. We already don't play the croc-tards in the marshy lands of Gainesville which was up the road by a couple of hrs, so one of those bowls would have been great, especially considering where we ended up going in 2009 and 2010. I was out of the country for the 2008-09 Cap One Bowl, so missed the only one anywhere near.

Well I just wanted to break the news to everyone that it's safe to book your Tampa trips now. Hopefully we'll do better than that, but since "the whole world is against me", I'm putting money on the Outback.

-Simple

No comments: