Sunday, October 16, 2011

Disappointing

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. In that case, I don't have too much to add.

Let's just say that was as disappointing of a win as I can remember. Yes, it was a road SEC win, but this is beyond getting old. IMO, this wasn't just us having a bad day, this is just what we are.

We had more first downs, more yards, won time of possession, and won the turnover margin 4-1.........and of course needed a last second play to win.

Luckily, the rest of east isn't that good either, so we have a chance. Winning the east is going to end up like being the world's tallest midget. I really wish we could say that we've gotten a lot better since our lost to SC but I just don't see it, maybe you all do.

I'll have a few more overall thoughts about the game and football program later but nothing specific, I have nothing nice to say about this game.

-Simple

No comments: