Sunday, October 9, 2011

Midway Point



Well, here we sit at 4-2 and very much in the mix of the SEC East race after last night's win in Knoxville. We should be 5-2 entering the showdown w/ the Gators (who took another ass whipping for the 2nd consecutive week), but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

After week 1, I didn't feel too good.

After week 2, I felt a lot better, but still figured we'd be in for a long season.

After week 3, I didn't really feel one way or the other.

After weeks 4 & 5, I was ready for some stffer competition, but was in love w/ our D.

After week 6, I feel pretty damn good about these next 6 (or more?!) games.



We're back to vintage early 2000's UGA football: low scores, dominant D and more often than not, leaving with a W. I'll continue to take it.



GO DAWGS!

No comments: