Sunday, October 16, 2011

Thoughts on Grantham



I don't know the whole story and neither do you, but let's just go on the information given after Coach Franklin said he was looking for Richt to tell him something about one of our players. Well, he got Grantham instead and all hell broke loose. I don't know what he said, but it went over like a fart in a diving helmet.

If he crossed a line, I like what Grantham did. If he didn't and Grantham just overreacted, then I hope this doesn't become a trend.

Don't get me wrong, I love his fire. It offsets Richt's calm demeanor perfectly and from what I've gathered, the players love it. I know for a fact a large portion of the fanbase loves it, too, based solely on what I read and hear.



Frequent commenter on the blog and pal to we 3 bloggers, Reeder 3:16, was with me at the game and he said, "I would love to hear what bossman Richt thinks about this. I know we'll never hear it, but I'd love to be a fly on the wall when the door closed and those 2 men discuss it." Reeder 3:16 is a bossman himself, so that was a natural reaction for him.



How did you react to it?



p.s. An Auburn pal of mine called him a douchebag. I reminded him as long as Trooper Taylor remains on his sidelines, he needn't be slinging rocks in his glass house.

No comments: