Friday, October 21, 2011

UGA Mid-Season Roundtable

Kevin over at collegefootballzealots.com was gracious enough to include me in his Mid Season Roundtable Discussion for UGA.  This is the first time I've been able to take part in something like this, and I was a little nervous having my answers laid out next to some of the big boys of the Dawgosphere.  I bounced my answers off the crew here as well as my Dad (ugavet76)........so if you like my answers, it was all me........but if I came off sounding like an idiot, it's all their fault!

Here are the 3 questions I was asked to provide answers for:

1.  Which player has been the biggest surprise on defense?


2.  If you could give one piece of advice for Todd Grantham for the second half of the season what would it be?


3.  What needs to happen for Georgia to run the table in the rest of their games?


You'll have to click the link above to see my answers, but I'm curious what your answers are?  Let us know in the comments below.

Also, big thanks to Kevin for including me in this.  I know a lot of you come to us via dawgbone.com, and since collegefootballzealots.com isn't exclusively UGA content, he's not listed there.  But his site is well worth bookmarking and visiting regularly if you don't already.

Have a great Friday.

-Rev.

No comments: