Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Frivolities

Word, mofos! It's finally Friday and that means it's time for the Friday Frivolities.
They'll be brief today due to a crazy start to the day that just kept going. Having said that, here goes:

Barring a clusterfork of epic proportions, the Dawgs will win the SEC East tomorrow and either quell some of Richt's critics or simply give those that say our schedule was easy more fodder.
To the latter, I invite them to kiss my ass because we didn't make the sched. We just had to win the games.
I'm going to have an article up next week about this season, so I'll stop for now and go onto some entertainment tidbits rattling around my brain.

I was almost ready to give up on American Horror Story, but I'm glad I didn't. I'm really into that show now. This week's eppy was way out there, but got very interesting towards the end.

I've pimped Sons of Anarchy to you already, but the fits really hitting the shan right now. Wow.

Duty calls again, but if you're going to the game tomorrow, enjoy the show. I had to sell my tix due to my son having a minor surgical procedure done today, but we plan on viewing it together tomorrow and taking it all in.
We've come a long way a lot faster than I thought we would. Go Dawgs.

Onward & upward.

No comments: