Tuesday, February 21, 2012

BioLite stove - hiking

This is mainly for my buddy Andy but anyone who likes to go on overnight hikes and wants a lightweight cleaner cooking option, check this out.

I have no idea how it works, I currently have a jetboil sol stove and it works great but you do have to carry fuel. Which is no big deal for a day or two but if you plan on back country hiking for days, every ounce of weight makes a difference. I'll keep an eye on this one and maybe give it a try this summer as I plan on doing a week out in the Rockies at some point.

I'm avoiding talking about UGA basketball after that South Carolina game. Unless they win the SEC tournament and then make the sweet 16, you won't hear anything else about them from me this season. Gym dogs seem to be surging at the right time and congrats to the Lady swimmers for another SEC title.

-Simple

No comments: