Sunday, March 4, 2012

Snowmobiling


Went up to Breckenridge today for a 2 hour snowmobiling tour. If anyone ever comes out west for skiing, you must try to work in a trip to Good Times Adventures. They also have dog sledding and looked like some horse sleds too.

I've done wave runners plenty of times down in Florida and four wheelers a couple of times. It's very similar and an absolute blast. I highly recommend the place listed above for anyone whoever's in the area. It's a little expensive but not too bad for a 2 hour tour. Plus I got it on Groupon, so it was a great deal for me. The dog sledding looked pretty cool.

If you're on the way to or from the mountains from Denver and looking for some good local beer, stop by Tommyknocker's in Idaho Springs. Of course there's a ton of brewery's out here but this one's pretty good, easy to get to, and in a cool little town.

March Madness is fast approaching, so check back for some bracket help. For the record, I put $$ on UNC a month ago when I was in Vegas so go Tar Heels.

-Simple

No comments: