Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Meyer just another dirt bag

Sporting news wrote a pretty eye opening article on Urban Meyer.

The sad thing is that none of this really surprises me. There's no doubt in my mind that CMR is a better man but that doesn't make me overlook the fact that we continually have way more off the field issues than we should too. I know kids will be kids but where's the respect for leaders of the program and at least one season without multiple major incidents.

Anyway, back to the dirt bag that is Meyer. Maybe it's because he's a former Gator and such an arrogant prick but the wins will never outweigh the sleaze that comes with him. I want to win as much as anyone and fully understand the bending of the rules to get ahead, but this guy just deals too close to the devil for me.

-Simple

No comments: