Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Phone vent

Since this is my only forum to vent, I just wanted to let everyone know that my "smartphone", the Samsung Fascinate, is horrible. I'm sure no one has heard of this phone because Samsung comes out with a different one each month, but I got this one a little over a year ago. I have Verizon also, which I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it but it seems more like a phone issue.

My younger sister actually has the same phone and has had similar problems with hers. For a while now, text messages get lost and are never sent or delivered (maybe 1 in 10) and now about every 3rd phone call connects and then the person on the other end can't hear me speaking. This can cause a problem when you actually want to have a conversation.

I'd be better off going back to a regular simple phone. They don't ever seem to freeze up or lose data or have a battery that goes dead so quickly.

Stepping off my soap box now but please be aware that these Samsung phones apparently suck.

-Simple

No comments: