Friday, May 4, 2012

Braves in CO

I have another prediction for you.  When I left Tampa, FL last summer before the football season, I guaranteed that the Dawgs would end up in the Outback Bowl.  I did not however predict the coaching collapse that occurred at the end of the game.  Yes, I'm still bitter.

On to my latest prediction; the Braves are in town this weekend for the only 3 games they play in CO this season and I have tickets for tonight and Sunday's games.  I predict that the Braves will win Saturday's game (which I'm missing because of stupid company function) and lose the 2 games that I'll actually be at. 

It's on record now, come on guys, prove me wrong.  #GOBRAVES

-Simple

**Monday Morning Update**

Grab the brooms cause the #BRAVES just swept the Rockies and I did go to the first and last games of the series.  Beachy was dealing again, could have easily gotten through without any earned runs but gave up a couple cheap ones in his last inning of work.  

No comments: