Saturday, June 9, 2012

Climbing Back In The Saddle

Whew, it's been a while.  I've had a lot going on in my life these past few months that has kept me from having the time and energy needed to write, but I'm ready to get going again and see if we can crank this blog back up.  "Thank you" goes out to LC and SimpleMan, who have still been putting up some material in my absence.  And thanks to DawgFaithful for recently making sure our commenting system still works.  :)

I've hated sitting out recently, because this has been yet another active offseason.  Clearly we are going to see some changes in the postseason format, though the extent of those changes is yet to be determined.  Conference expansion still seems to be on a lot of people's minds.  McGarity, Richt, and Grantham all have new contracts.  Steve Spurrier apparently wants SEC exhibition games.  Adams has announced when his Imperial Reign time as the President will end.  Although my opinions will be a little late to the game, I plan on touching on all of these issues soon, then staying current going forward.

Kickoff will be here before we know it!



-Rev

No comments: